WEBSITE MAINTENANCE FOR ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, ENVIRONMENTAL NON-PROFITS, LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS, AND URBAN PLANNING SOLE-PROPRIETORSHIPS AND SMALL-TO-MEDIUM SIZED COMPANIES
When you purchase a vehicle, you plan on maintaining it, correct?
Well, just like a well maintained car, your website will need a maintenance plan in order to continually run successfully. Website maintenance will ensure that your website attracts, educates, and expands your client base, while generating revenue for your business. This means that even after your website is first published on the Internet, it’s never completely finished. A website is a continual work in progress.
In fact, if you expect your customers to find your architecture,engineering, environmental non-profit, landscape architecture, or urban planning website and continue returning to it, you will need to provide them a reason – like new and useful information regarding topics related to your business.
In today’s age, a prospective customer will most often visit your website before contacting you. In many cases, they will already have an idea about your company and its products and services. It’s extremely important that you provide your potential client with useful and relevant content that will assist them in doing business with your firm. And in order to ensure your website is up-to-date, displaying your most recent and relevant work, you’ll need to regularly maintain your website.
EXAMPLES OF WEBSITE MAINTENANCE REQUESTS:
- Temporary help while your developer is on vacation;
- Add new information about your company or staff;
- Adding new pages to your site for new offers or promotions;
- Changing an address or contact information;
- Changing the wording on a page;
- Adding new pages or content to your website;
- Changing dynamic code on a website;
- Fixing bugs on your website;
- Checking for broken links on your website.
THE BENEFITS OF WEBSITE MAINTENANCE:
- Personnel can spend time handling their own tasks;
- Adding or editing complex functionality;
- Updating your website;
- Acting like part of your company by answering short and long term solution questions;
- No payroll, benefits, or unemployment costs;
- Costing a fraction of the cost for a full-time employee;
- Providing top-notch experienced team;
- Handling all administrative tasks for your website;
- Reducing errors and downtime;
- Improving customer satisfaction;
- Ensuring website information is accurate;
- Keeps your customers updated with the latest information about your company;
- Makes search engine spiders happy and increases your chances for higher search engine rankings;
- Enhances your marketing and promotional actions;
- Provides information about who’s linking to your site;
- Improves your company’s brand image and aids in expansion;
- Helps to solve and monitor possible operational problems and avoids potential catastrophes with clients.
Global Site Plans offers website maintenance packages at a discounted rate, to keep your website running like a well-lubed car.
These are discounted website maintenance packages based upon our normal hourly rate of $50.00/hr. and offer our clients a savings of up to 20%. See below regarding our short-range, mid-range, and long-range website maintenance packages – all providing saving to you - and contact Global Site Plans to receive a custom quote.